What is the best credit card to start my credit?
I recently turned 18 and im in a great living situation. i live with my dad, make about 1000 a month and im a musician. I wanted to buy a new bass and amp, but more importantly need to start my credit. I already have the money to buy the bass today, but i wanna see if i can start my credit with this purchase.The stores i went to say i need at least a 700 score to apply for their credit.
Is there any credit i can apply for, without having to pay financing and apr and so on without having credit to begin with. My plan is to buy the bass with credit, pay it off right away, and probably cancel the card right after.
Question answered by jelloisyummy
From what I understand, for the long term if you consistently make your payments on time, Chase is the credit card company that improves your credit rating the best. This information came from my mortgage broker during our first consultation when applying for a mortgage and discussing credit reports.
For someone just starting out, your goal will be to find any reputable credit card company willing to offer you credit and be diligent about paying off your entire balance every month so you won't have to worry about the APR. Quickly, a few months to a year, they will raise your credit and you will be able to access other cards that have the low APR you truly want. Do not choose any credit offers that have yearly membership fees or extra out of pocket fees, there are plenty that do not.
Try not to cancel credit cards. It's better to just not use the card ever again. When your credit score is calculated, it uses debt to credit ratio, a paid off, open card improves that ratio.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A CERTIFIED HOUSE APPRAISER?
How do you become a certified house appraiser? Is it a tough field to get into? I live in Missouri if that helps. Thanks.
Question answered by Appraiser guy
Here you go. Great field if you like working for minimum wage, due to the HVCC and federal law and Appraisals management companies taking 30-50% of your fee, and high fees like software, CE courses, $1,000,000 E&O liability insurance, MLS fee, the list goes on and on.
Education and experience requirements
Before you’re eligible to become a state-certified residential real estate appraiser, you must meet all of the following education and experience requirements.
There’s no specific order required to gain this education and experience. After you have completed these requirements, you’re eligible to take the state-certified residential appraiser examination. You can make more money working for home depot.
Before you may take the examination, you must:
Find a certified appraiser willing to supervise your work experience as a trainee.
Work under the supervisory appraiser to get a minimum of 2 years’ real estate appraiser experience (24 months and 2,500 hours). Hours may be treated as cumulative in order to achieve the necessary hours of appraisal experience.
To be eligible to take the examination, you must successfully complete:
An associate degree or higher in any field or 21 semester hours (at least 3 semester hours each) in all of the following:
Principles of economics (micro or macro)
Algebra, geometry, or higher mathematics
Introduction to computers: Word processing/spreadsheets
Business or real estate law
A total of 200 classroom hours of approved real estate appraisal courses, including all of the following:
Subject Hours required
Basic appraisal principles 30 hours
Basic appraisal procedures 30 hours
Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) 15 hours
Residential market analysis and highest and best use 15 hours
Residential appraiser site valuation and cost approach 15 hours
Residential sales comparison and income approaches 30 hours
Residential appraiser report writing and case studies 15 hours
Statistics, modeling and finance 15 hours
Advanced residential applications and case studies 15 hours
Electives 20 hours
How to apply to take the certification examination
Complete a Real Estate Appraiser Certification Application. If you’re from outside Washington State, please complete the Consent of Service form included in the application.
Attach copies of all education documentation.
Enclose a completed experience log. You won’t get credit for restricted appraisal reports.
Enclose the $370 application fee as a check or money order payable to the Washington State Treasurer. Fees are non-refundable.
Mail the application, documentation, and fee to us at the address shown on the application.
Allow a minimum of 2 weeks for processing. We’ll review the application and determine if you are eligible to take the examination. Then we’ll send you an examination approval letter notifying you that you’re approved to take the examination, or a letter explaining why your application was denied.
Schedule your examination online, by phone, or by mail with Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc. (AMP). For more information, see the Candidate Handbook on the AMP website.
List two credit unions and two finance companies in australia?
List two credit unions and two finance companies in australia
Question answered by Two Face
AMP, Mercer, Perpetual, GE Money, Citibank to name a few.
what are the ten largest Australian corporations?
Question answered by Ted H
Australia’s 10 Largest Companies 2007/08
1. BHP Billiton, which is a result of a merger between BHP and Billiton, is the world’s largest mining and resources company. Headquartered in Melbourne, the company also has offices scattered around the world including in London, Perth, Johannesburg, Singapore, Santiago, Houston, The Hague and Shanghai. More than 38,000 people are employed with BHP Billiton, spanning across a 25-country operation.
2. National Australia Bank (NAB) is presently the number one banking and financial institution in Australia, and is the largest bank both by net worth and customer base. Apart from its native country, National Australia Bank also operates in 10 other countries, providing services to over 8 million customers. The growth of NAB from a small outfit to the huge size today is mainly driven by merger and acquisition exercises.
3.Commonwealth Bank, first established in early 20th century by the Australian government, the Commonwealth Bank rose steadily to become one of the ‘big four’ banks in the country. The bank has major presence in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom as well as the rest of Asia continent. For many years, the bank has been named the Best Bank in the annual Australia Banking and Finance Award.
4. Rio Tinto is an international corporation with core business in mining and resources, just like BHP Billiton. It is also one of the largest coal mining companies in the world. The company’s original name came from a Spanish mining avenue, which was acquired by a British corporation, who then eventually made its way to the world down under. Among of the commodities produced by Rio Tinto are iron ore, copper, industrial minerals, diamonds and so on.
5. ANZ Banking, the bank stands for Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited and is a premier player in the commercial and retail banking. As the name stands, it is only natural to know that the bank has the biggest operations in Australia and New Zealand. In addition to the two countries, ANZ also has market presence in 25 other countries, with particular to the South Pacific and Asia region.
6. Westpac Banking makes up the final of the ‘big four’ banks in Australia, along with NAB, Commonwealth Bank and ANZ. Its main service offerings include consumer finance which cover deposit, credit card, mortgage, and other lending, as well as business financial which comes in the form of solutions for the small and medium enterprises across the Australian nation.
7. Telstra Corporation is a global player of media and telecommunication, and is presently Australia’s largest provider of telephony, mobile, dial-up, wireless, DSL and cable internet services. Based in Melbourne, Victoria, Telstra has been facing competition from both the local and international fronts but continues its dominance throughout. As of 2007, Telstra employed a total workforce of close to 50,000 worldwide.
8. Macquarie Bank is merchant bank and a financial services group, which offers a wide range of products and services to its customers. Apart from the commercial offerings, it also operates a number of investment funds. The Macquarie Infrastructure Group, which is owned by the bank, is presently the largest toll road operator in the world.
9. Woolworths Limited is the largest retail company in the whole of Australia and New Zealand in terms of revenues and market capitalization. Worldwide, Woolworth is the 25th largest retailer. But retail is not the only business the company is in as it is also active in the food, hotel and poker machine operation. It owns a string of supermarkets, stores and shops including Woolworths, Safeway, Food For Less, Big W, Fresh Choice, Dick Smith and many more.
10. AMP, a financial services corporation, AMP Limited has major presence in Australia and New Zealand, offering a broad range of products and services mainly banking, insurance, financial planning, wealth management, property, superannuation, assets and infrastructure. AMP serves more than 3 million customers worldwide, backed by 3,000 odd employees.
Car Dealers and Car Enthusiast?
I am trying to sell my truck, its 2001 Dodge Dakota R/T 4 Door, it has a 5.9 v8, K&N Cold Air intake with hood scoop, Chrome Brush Guard, Tinted windows, Alpine Stereo w/ a 800 watt amp pushing 6 fosgate speakers, 22" Rims wrapped in Toyo and 4 stock dodge tires, I only drive it around town and only have 55,000 miles on it, never missed a change or a tune, it has $10k of accessories 4k of it is in tires and rims. Also selling it with 3 years of Sirius Radio. Looking for a good selling price the car is in awesome shape clean title. Need to sell it for more of a family car I guess we all have to grow upI have some pictures on flickr
No it doesn't have a sub in it all the speakers are indoor or dash, whats up with being all racial, it also has dual flows, bell super charger, and have a boost chip (I dont think it did anything) it gets about 11.5 mpg with the 22"s and about 15.5 with the stocks.
Question answered by asccaracer
This will be a hard truck to get your money out of. I would only expect to get the value of the vehicle plus about an extra 1000-2000 for the extras. What you are trying to do is find a buyer with your exact same taste in vehicles. It sounds like a nice truck and you might try listing it on ebay with a reserve on it. That will surly tell you want the interest is on the truck and what they offer for it. What would you pay for the truck if you were to buy it. Thats what you have to ask yourself. Put yourself in the buyers shoes. It will also have to be a cash sale or someone with very good credit because all those extras mean nothing to a finance company. Usually vehicles over $5000 are no longer cash sales. People looking for a 2001 Dakota will not usually have that kind of cash.